Close

Not a member yet?Register now and get started.

lock and key

Sign in to your account.

Account Login

Forgot your password?

God Spared My Life

9 Jan. 2015 Posted by Pastor Bill in

God spared my life! A couple of days ago we had an electrical fire in our home in Uganda. It stated where the refrigerator was plugged into the wall. The night before Bill decided to stay up to study, and fell asleep in our prayer room. I was sleeping in our bedroom. Bill smelled smoke, got up, and saw that it was coming from inside the house. He entered the room where I was in a deep, deep sleep and couldn't even see the bed. He woke me up and took me outside. I had been completely protected from smoke inhalation. He then turned off the power, went to the kitchen, and put out the fire that was blazing up the kitchen wall. I was standing outside in my PJs in awe of God. It was as if I had not been in a room filled with heavy smoke. Our mosquito net was completely black, but I was unharmed-not even a cough. God is the source of my strength. Praise Him.